Beautiful Cathedral in Liepaja

The cathedral was built in 1903 by famous Saint Petersburg architect Vasily Antonovich Kosyakov. The cathedral consecration occurred in the presence of Emperor Nicholas II. In the soviet period the cathedral building was turned into a sailor's club. The cathedral was restored and newly consecrated in 1992.

93 last month

73 last month

Contacts:

Address:
7 Studentu rotas iela, Liepāja, Liepājas pilsēta, Latvija
Phone:
+371 63 457 634
+371 22 487 047
Address:
7 Studentu rotas iela, Liepāja, Liepājas pilsēta, Latvija

© 2002–2015 Meeting.lv - Guide to Riga, Latvia. All right reserved