Medieval castle with its atmosphere in Sigulda

Originally, Order of Brothers of the Sword started to build castle in 13th century. But after the order was destroyed, in 1236 Livonian order rebuilt the castle. Today from it remains south-west compartment of convent building and main gate tower.

105 last month

93 last month

Contacts:

Address:
18 Pils iela, Sigulda
Pils iela 18, Sigulda
Phone:
+371 67 961 335
Email:
info@sigulda.lv
Address:
Pils iela 18, Sigulda
18 Pils iela, Sigulda

© 2002–2015 Meeting.lv - Guide to Riga, Latvia. All right reserved