The museum was opened in 1989 in former St. George’s Church - the oldest stone building in Riga. The museum presents a collection of artworks of the period starting from the end of the XIX century.

The museum was opened in 1989 in former St. George’s Church (built in 1204). It is the oldest stone building in Riga, since the XVI century it was used as a warehouse. The museum presents a collection of artworks of the period starting from the end of the XIX century when Latvian national style was forming.


You can book excursions in advance - in Latvian, Russian, Endlish and Swedish languages.

126 last month

49 last month

Contacts:

Address:
10/20 Skārņu iela, Rīga
Skarnu 10/20
Phone:
+371 67 830 917
+371 67 222 235
Email:
dmdm@lnmm.lv
Website:
www.lnmm.lv

Working hours:

Mo: ------
Tu: 11:00 - 17:00
We: 11:00 - 19:00
Th: 11:00 - 17:00
Fr: 11:00 - 17:00
Sa: 11:00 - 17:00
Su: 11:00 - 17:00
Address:
Skarnu 10/20
10/20 Skārņu iela, Rīga

© 2002–2015 Meeting.lv - Guide to Riga, Latvia. All right reserved