In 1469 Bernardian monks, whom settled in Vilnius, built a wooden church. Later, a stone building was built on the same place. In the beginning of 16 century, the church was rebuilt.
Initially, the church was part of a defense wall, which surrounded the city. Due to this fact, the church is so modestly designed on the outside. There are still embrasures preserved under the roof of the northern elevation of the building. In 1994 the church was returned to the Franciscan monks.
73 last month
77 last month
Šv. Brunono Bonifaco gatvė, Viļņa, Lietuva